[Asterisk-Users] call failed: 499 Not acceptable here

B.Srinivasa Rao bsr_cnu at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 27 11:26:53 MST 2005

Hi,

Please help me through to overcome this error. I have my asterisk server and a xlite client in 172.16. network. I opened up port 5060 in my enterasys wireless router for my asterisk server and also opened port 8000 and 8001 for my xlite client. When i tried calling a remote system which successfully connected to my asterisk server i'm getting the error as " call failed:  499 Not acceptable here ".

Thanks and Regards
B.Srinivas