[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel Problems with 1.0.9

Paul Traue, Jr. ptraue at neospire.net
Wed Jul 27 11:31:50 MST 2005

I'm experiencing rather severe problems with 1.0.9 (we've had to backrev
to our last version we know works (1.0.5).

We are running a single PRI line with a T100P card.  After about 10
hours of asterisk running and the modules loaded we start hearing noise
and "stuttering" on any call that passes over the PRI line.  I've tried
this with echo cancellation on and off with no difference.

This is a new problem for us as 1.0.5 behaves perfectly in this regard
(it has it own issues, but that's another story).  We would like to move
back to 1.0.9 however restarting out phone system (which is in
production) every 10 hours isn't really an option.

Is anyone experiencing any similar symptoms, and if not what information
would the developers need to work on this.  Please note that running
unstable isn't an option as the only PRI line I have to play with at the
moment is our main line.

Paul