[Asterisk-Users] Sending DTMF Tones Offhook

aaron at sundman.com aaron at sundman.com
Wed Jul 27 09:51:40 MST 2005

Greetings All!

The Asterisk Call Manager works great. But I have one question for
anyone who has used it.  I cannot get the system to send some DTMF
tones down the channel once the call has been made.  Below is the
script I am using to make the call, and start recording the channel.

I am starting to make a system the will use asterisk to become an
automatic random quality monitoring system that will dial into an
Aspect (or any for that matter) ACD that has CTI and do it's job.

The "ZapDialOffhook" event says it's successful in the API window but
does not seem to do any dialing (i hear no tones).  Is there another
command that works?  I have tried using the CLI command SendDTMF to no
avail.  Everything below works except the -zapdialoffhook-.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you wish to provide!

Connect
-----------------------
telnet 172.18.128.74 5038
login