[Asterisk-Users] H323 Configuration file

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Jul 27 07:40:13 MST 2005

Folks!

I would appreciate if someone could send me a simple working h323
configuration file oh323.conf that is part of asterisk at home
installation.

I have tried to use the oh323.conf content listed on WIKI but it is just
not working as my H323 endpoint ( PA168 based ATCOM Phone) cannot
register. I need a working example of this file for similar phone.

Seshu