[Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer not working (atxfer)

Damian Minkov damian at space-comm.com
Wed Jul 27 06:23:03 MST 2005

While on conversation with another party, I dial the atxfer key
sequence. Asterisk says "Transfer" then gives you a dial tone, while put
the other party on hold music. I dial the transferee number and talk
with the transferee, then I hang up and the other party must be
connected with the transferee.
But this doesn't work the transferee hears a beep. -- Playing 'beep'
(language 'en')
And then in the console of asterisk is wrote :
-- Executing Hangup("Transfered/SIP/8008-432a<ZOMBIE>", "") in new stack
Number SIP/8008 is the first originator of the call which must be
connected to the transferee.
Any ideas? I use CVS of asterisk from 2005-06-16