[Asterisk-Users] Voice mailbox on the fly?

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Wed Jul 27 05:34:11 MST 2005

Thanks for the reply... Well I need the voice mail WAV file mailed to a
different email address, depending upon what the code is.  But this looks
interesting:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+RealTime+Voicemail

The only problem I see with this is that the mailbox ID is only int(5) and
I need 6 or 7...  Maybe I could modify the voicemail app to read the data
directly from my own database structure.... Thinking...

--On Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:18 PM +0200 Altus Snyman