[Asterisk-Users] ISDN & ASTERISK Cabling...

Alainn alainn at chara.de
Wed Jul 27 03:38:46 MST 2005

Hiya!

I have a question about how to cable my asterisk together in Germany.
Here is the setup:

1)  Anlage anschluss  (pbx line - 4 isdn lines bundled together)
2)  These are delivered via 4 NTBAs
3)  In my computer, I have asterisk and an AVM C4 card
4)  I need to connect 8 isdn phones

to connect the NTBAs to the computer - no problem.  However, what would
I need in order to connect asterisk to ISDN phones within the office?

I need not ask that we are operating on a shoestring...

thanks!

Álainn

"The cheese-mites asked how the cheese got there,
And warmly debated the matter;
The orthodox said that it came from the air,
And the heretics said from the platter."                       Anon.