[Asterisk-Users] oh323 geting voice problem g729 xeon 2.8 , fedora 1 , asterisk 1.0.6

Vice President - Lamsre Bashir.Ullah at lamsre.com
Wed Jul 27 02:34:45 MST 2005

hi All

I am using oh323 with 6.6 virsion , and runing under xeon 2.8 dual with 2 gb
ram, with g729 for i686 , (fedora 1).

my problem is sip - oh323 - h323 (quintum) - pstn , sip party can listen
otherparty realtime voice , but other party geting sip party's voice 1 sec
later (not realtime).

please some help me to solve this issu, last one month i am tring different
different way to solve this issu.

is it codec problem or something else.

thanks

bashir