[Asterisk-Users] qozap junghanns errors

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Jul 27 00:49:38 MST 2005

Hi Altus,
sorry about it. Have you tried to disable all you don't need on your
server, for example parallel ports, serial ports, usb ports, etc?? Have
you checked with
"cat /proc/interrups" ?? Maybe your card share some interupt with other
cards (eth0 for example). We are using Dell PCs but they do not let us
to choose how to set interrupts, maybe your PC can.
I'm sorry I cannot be more exaustive but this kind of problem is very
hard to solve.

Giorgio.