[Asterisk-Users] Re: US CallerID and TDM04B

Boris Zolotarev - Pamet boris.zolotarev at pamet.co.yu
Wed Jul 27 00:46:44 MST 2005

Hi Rich, All,

Thanks for the response but this didn't help, sorry.
I must be doing something wrong, it is very strange that callerID is not working with one of largest US Telco.
BTW, when I plug in my old Panasonic phone in the same line, callerID works just fine.

Does anyone use SBC Telco (http://www.sbc.com/) and gets CallerID successfully with asterisk? Could you drop me your zapata.conf and zaptel.conf files?

Thanks in advance,
Boris Zolotarev
boris.zolotarev at gdspartners.com

> The only other item I can think of is to play with rxgain in zapata.conf.
> Try rxgain=3.0, then rxgain=6.0, and if that seems to impact
> receiving callerid, then adjust rxgain to the lowest value where
> callerid still works.

> Thanks for the response but still no luck.
> I added those two lines just after the [channel] and updated my dial plan but the result is
the same (there is no CallerID):