[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Cluecon - Who's going ?

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Jul 26 14:53:58 MST 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Brian West wrote:

> I'm going to be speaking about how to use valgrind, gdb and strace to
> help debug issues... it can be applied to more than just asterisk.

Given the following from one of my Client's boxes...

pbx*CLI> show memory summary

[DELETED]

      7084 bytes in   435 allocations in file 'res_indications.c'
       223 bytes in    24 allocations in file 'chanvars.c'
  51734730 bytes in 186815 allocations in file 'frame.c'
51993128 bytes allocated 188799 units total

I'll be REALLY interested in your talk! Please make sure that you have
take-away notes available so it doesn't evaporate into thin air after the
conference! :)

                             KP-216-121-ST

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: