[Asterisk-Users] TO: M.G. Ref: Dial using URI(web) or using FORM(web)

Joe McConnaughey kenn10 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 13:30:12 MST 2005

Does the SugarCRM included with AAH 1.3 not meet this criteria for you?

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:48:08 +0100
From: "JunkMail" <junkmail at segurajuda.dyndns.org>
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Dial using URI(web) or using FORM(web)
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Hello!

I have an Asterisk at home instalation with 7 users working OK, and I'ld like
to implement either a
-- Web dial feature, where the user would fill one form field with a phone
number and a connection would be created between his extention and the
entered number.
OR
-- Dial using an URI (callto:xxxxx link in a web page), having AstTapi
installed and configured in all workstations.

Considering we spend all day manually dialing numbers from our database, one
of those solutions would be GREAT !
The second solution should be easier but the windows dialer app just won't
do...

Thanks in advance

M.G.