[Asterisk-Users] Method not allowed error

Lenwood S. Sawyer, III lsawyer at sawyernet.com
Tue Jul 26 12:45:23 MST 2005

I d/l CVS HEAD today and am getting the same error with a strange
behavior.  If I ring a number that calls two sip extensions and pick up
the call on one of the extensions, then the other extension continues to
ring indefinitely.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lenny Sawyer

Afzaal Mirza wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am getting *“Got SIP response 405” Method not allowed”* error on CLI.
> I am also getting *Port restricted Cone NAT* error on my SJ phone.
>

> *Please help!!!!!*
>
> * *
>
> * *
>
> *Afzaal*

Lenwood (Lenny) S. Sawyer III
Sawyer Real Estate - Commercial Division
2501 13th Street
Gulfport, MS 39501
Telephone:      228.314.5023
Cellular:       228.547.6918