[Asterisk-Users] Re: why zap call transfer fails?

Michael Jia michael.mjia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:00:07 MST 2005

I tried a little more with following extension.conf

;dial out
ignorepat => 9
exten => _9.,1,Answer
exten => _9.,2,Dial(Zap/4/${EXTEN:1})

exten => 100,1,Answer
exten => 100,2,Dial(Zap/4/2197723)

dial 100 works fine, my other phone can receive the call.
 but dial 92197723 doesn't work. In theory, they should be same.
I even notice in console, asterisk prints same log messages. But the latter
just hangs after
 -- Attempting native bridge of Zap/1-1 and Zap/4-1
and eventually hungup.

Why?

Thanks
Michael