[Asterisk-Users] RE: Business Edition

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jul 25 19:23:12 MST 2005

Kevin Walsh wrote:

> Most people probably are not aware that that's an option.  I certainly
> wasn't aware of it.  If "the owner" accepts custom agreements, rather
> than just one of the two published versions, then that's a good start.

Negotiation is always an option; we frequently get disclaimers with
slightly modified wording and/or additional clauses, and Mark personally
reviews every one of them. The worst that would happen is that he would
disallow the changes and let you know, so you can try to come up with
something you are comfortable with.

With that said, though, the changes need to be simple enough that we
wouldn't have to send through our lawyers, for obvious reasons :-)