[Asterisk-Users] Phone Recommendations

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Mon Jul 25 16:47:00 MST 2005

There are many variables that will determine what phone is best for your
installation. Each phone has its pros and cons, so its best to choose
for your self. I find the Polycoms to work the best. The IP300 are nice but
the IP500 is more acceptable due to the better LCD display (as well as
other features).

Thank you,
Steve Maroney