[Asterisk-Users] Uk Caller id

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Mon Jul 25 13:21:52 MST 2005

Hiya,
Just as a thought - I have caller ID provided by NTL (cable) and was
getting 'bad data' - turned out that my A and B wires were wired the
wrong way round on my 'home brew' lead. As soon as I reversed them -
worked fine!

Have a go - someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I had the card
wired in wrong and it didn't stop anything from working or being blown
so as a quick test ...

Wayne.