[Asterisk-Users] Hangups transferring call from Intertel system

craigs at pacelink.com craigs at pacelink.com
Mon Jul 25 08:05:12 MST 2005

I have asterisk FXO module on a TDM400P hooked to an Intertel Single Line
Card.  I can place Intertel intercom calls to Asterisk (both SIP and
analog phones) and the reverse, but transfering calls doesn't work.  Here
what the transfer looks like:

Intertel FXS > Transfer > Asterisk FXO > Asterisk FXS > any extension

When the call is answered Asterisk hangs up.  Intertel eventually does
transfer the call successfully after the Hold timeout period.

I have the Zap FXO channel configured to Kewlstart but also tried
LoopStart to no avail.

Craig