[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail: could not stop recording

Timur V. Elzhov Timur.Elzhov at jinr.ru
Mon Jul 25 07:38:30 MST 2005

Dear friends,

please excuse me if my question will be trivial.

I've installed and started Asterisk (stable 1.0.7, but with CVS HEAD
I experienced just the same problem), and changed a bit sip.conf:

[general]
; ...
dtmfmode  = inband

disallow  = all
allow     = ulaw
allow     = alaw
allow     = gsm

run kphone, and call the 1235 extension. According to sample
extensions.conf, Asterisk would dircet me right to the Voicemail:

[demo]
; ...

exten => 1235,1,Voicemail(u1234)   ; Right to voicemail

Yes, it records my message, but I couldn't stop recording by
pressing any key, neither '#', not '*', not something else.
So I have to wait untill it stops automatically after 10 sec.

Where am I wrong? Much thanks.

--
Best regards,
Timur Elzhov