[Asterisk-Users] Mixed Voice/Data T1

Adam Dobrin adam at emplifyhr.com
Mon Jul 25 06:23:32 MST 2005

As nice as HDLC sounds in theory; we have the same setup, a T1 with afew
lines split off, and i just don't see a need to add the routing load to
the asterisk machine.  We have an Adtran 604 which splits the T into a
PRI and 10/100.  Incidentally, HDLC in asterisk seems to be.. a hassle
to get working at best.