[Asterisk-Users] Meetme and option c for announcing user count

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Jul 25 04:18:54 MST 2005

Kib Eki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the option c for the announce of the user count does not work me in *
> 1.0.9.
>
> exten => 9999,1,Wait(1)
> exten => 9999,2,MeetMe(|Mdcs)

That is correct.   I was able to get it to work with CVS HEAD.

> And how to handel the marked mode with option A? I can't find any
> sample config for this.

Create an authenticated extension to handle marked conferences.  My main
conference extension is 4823, I use extension 4824 for marked mode.

[meet-me-admin]

exten => 4824,1,Authenticate(/etc/asterisk/configs/passwords)
exten => 4824,2,SetMusicOnhold(random)
exten => 4824,3,Meetme(|Msicap)
exten => 4824,4,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 4824,5,Hangup()