[Asterisk-Users] Zap PRI load testing

Niklas Larsson pnsystem at comhem.se
Sun Jul 24 23:06:52 MST 2005

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:07:52 +0100, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:

> I was wanting to stress-test my new server, and as I have a TE410p
> card (but only using 2 ports), I was going to connect ports 3 & 4
> with a cross-over cable so that I could make a number of outbound
> calls on port 3 and receive them as inbound on port 4.
>
> Before I start on this, does anyone have something similar that
> they would be willing to share ? If not, we will put our scripts
> onto the wiki when they are done.

I have a simple script that make a number of calls:

www.gransbygdenbutik.com/call

It takes 3 args: channel, number of calls, and extension. To this i created an extension like this:

exten => 3033,1,Answer()
;exten => 3033,2,Playback(demo-congrats)
exten => 3033,2,Wait(60)
exten => 3033,3,Hangup()

And made some calls to the swedish number for time information (that's default values).

exten => 3034,1,Answer()
exten => 3034,2,Playback(demo-congrats)
;exten => 3034,2,Wait(60)
exten => 3034,3,Hangup()

call zap/g1/3034, 10, 3033

and you call between the spans. Depending on your context etc.

Have fun...

mvh,

Niklas Larsson