[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 600 Ring-Answer (but not ring!)

Billy Dunn asterisk at bdunn.com
Sun Jul 24 21:53:50 MST 2005

I'll give you an example.  My staff does a lot of interviews with new
hires and salesmen.  I do not personally sit in on the whole thing (they
can really drag out!), but I would like to be able to listen in to make
notes as needed while doing other work.

I had another idea whereas I could dial a certain extension which would
connect me to all available Polycoms and allow me to announce
something.  The ring is less important here.

Mostly I'm at the point where I think it should be working, but it
isn't, and it's driving me a little nuts.  :-)

Thanks!