[Asterisk-Users] Busy Lamp Field SIP Phone

Thomas Christie thomaschristie at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 24 18:26:21 MST 2005

I thought there would already be one or eight hundred of them out there
already.  I was joking about doing the work for ... Um ... What's-his-name
(no offense, your email is already deleted).

Have you used this one or others?

What's your opinion of this gentleman using this application instead of a
hardware solution?

Thomas Christie

There are 10 types of people in the world:  those who understand binary and
those who don't.