[Asterisk-Users] Stupid hold music

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Sun Jul 24 14:44:46 MST 2005

OK was actually able to pull it out of the archives!

It's now at http://stuff.michiganbroadband.com/asterisk

I'll leave it there for about a week or two then remove it.
T othe best of my knowledge it's public domain, if anyone needs more info
please contact me offlist.

This is right up there in 'quality' with "Space People".

Steve