[Asterisk-Users] Why can't sip/200 call sip/202

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Sun Jul 24 14:30:38 MST 2005

You observed correctly.  Yes I just copied the sample file, hoping it would
work.

I didn't realise I had to do anything special with the dialplan just for
dialing internal extensions.

Can I use something fairly generic like this (assuming all my extensions are
three digit starting with 2xx):

exten =>  _2XX,1,Dial(${ARG1})

As a VERY basic first attempt.

By the way can I use (${ARG1}) - is it valid?  Or some other variable name
for number dialed?

Is there an Asterisk document on the dialplan.  Eg all the variables such as
Dial, Voicemail, etc?  Or do we need to look in a certain .h file?

Angus