[Asterisk-Users] DID + 800 Providers

Marc Storck marc.storck at msnetworks.lu
Sun Jul 24 12:20:05 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm looking for US DID and US50/CA 800# Providers.

I found voiceconduits.com 8 month ago, there interface looks good, but
there are still not live, I believe they won't be any time soon.

I found sixtel, but order take eternities, they probably won't get my
orders right any soon.

So i'm looking for a good provider for DIDs and 800# from the US and CA,
who offer online signup and ordering. The provisioning should be less
than 12 hours, preferably instantly.

If anybody knows or even uses such a provider, please leave me a note.

Many thanks,

Marc