[Asterisk-Users] Queues and timeouts

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Sat Jul 23 23:51:10 MST 2005

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD put a NAME in your email program.. I'm
sure it makes going back and finding stuff in the archives when you
and about 100 other people use "Asterisk" in their names.... This
goes for anyone that uses "Asterisk", "Asterisk PBX" or any form
there of .. lets put a name in there.  </rant>

/b