[Asterisk-Users] Question about the latest CVS and Zaptel

Hall, Eric M. ehall at amaxx.com
Sat Jul 23 11:45:57 MST 2005

I'm having trouble with the latest cvs HEAD (7/22/05) and my Wildcard
TE405P I just got in from Digium. I'm not able to get podprobe to work
with the release. I get an error "unable to install" however when I grab
the stable it works great but no realtime drivers for asterisk.

I also tried to just get the stable of zaptel and the HEAD of asterisk
but asterisk would not load.

Any one have any tips?

Thanks for taking the time to read this message!