[Asterisk-Users] Analog extensions behind E1, how to create them?

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Sat Jul 23 11:13:47 MST 2005

I will have some extensions behind an E1. All of them will need the
features/applications of Asterisk.

Analog Extensions <-> PABX E1 <-> E1 Asterisk IP <-> VoIP trunk
                                         ^

                                     IP Phones

How is the best way to create this users on Asterisk? Some of them
will have a SIP account to have its extensions with mobile
functionality when they will be out of office, others will not have
this feature.

Some examples will be great!

Thanks.

Denis.