[Asterisk-Users] astcc timestamps

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sat Jul 23 09:49:29 MST 2005

I'm not sure on sorting it but it is fairly easy to change in the source
code. Here is what you would have to do to change the format.
1.  replace this line in astcc.agi:

$callstart = localtime();

with:

$callstart = timestamp();

2. Add this subroutine to astcc.agi:

sub timestamp() {
    my $now = strftime "%Y%m%d%H%M%S", gmtime;
    return $now;
}

3.  Add this command near the beginning of astcc.agi with the other
"use" commands.

use POSIX qw(strftime);

Should change it to the format you are looking for.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net