[Asterisk-Users] Bulletin Board for Asterisk is Now Available

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Fri Jul 22 19:23:55 MST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 07:16, aturntablist wrote:
> without shattering what you are trying to do, asterisk wiki is the best
> effort in existance im my opinion. IRC and mailing list.. I dont think we
> need any more..
>
> Keeping in mind im a nobody ;)

Don't think that low of yourself.

The thing about it is who here, who really knows his stuff and thus is
valuable to others, would leave this list to go there. And if good help is
not available there... I'd understand if this was not a good place (including
IRC).

--

List Manager
Network Voice Communications, Inc.