[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 attempts native bridge when notransfer=yes

Rob Scott Rob_Scott at epam.com
Fri Jul 22 19:08:50 MST 2005

This comment comes up fairly regularly and is confusing people.
Why doesn't it say that it failed so we know?
The way it is now it kind of leaves you hanging there and you don't know
if the transfer happened or not.
And why was it even attempted if it is obvious that transfer is off?
(I know it can depend on the remote side.)