[Asterisk-Users] YAACID - 0.91 new release

Mark Musone mmusone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:55:31 MST 2005

i'l lhave the source code posted to the site tomorrow..all day
yesterday and today, we've been making major changes from the feedback
from others...

The asterisk manager interface is killing us! every version of
asterisk outputs different events and information..so we're trying to
see all the different events that indicate an incoming call..what a
pain!!

-Mark