[Asterisk-Users] Interconnect with Mitel PBX

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Fri Jul 22 07:00:17 MST 2005

I have a small government department that wants me to implement a
Asterisk installation, however, they connect to the Government PBX, a
Mitel SX200, and want to keep the ability to do that. I know there is no
chance to connect the digital extension lines, but would it be possible
to have the pbx admins send analogue extensions over and have those
lines interface through an FXO interface? Or what other way could it work?

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com