[Asterisk-Users] Dell Hardware

Bruno De Luca bdeluca at fgasoftware.com
Fri Jul 22 06:55:10 MST 2005

We are using this combination.....
.... we are thinking about change the DELL computers!

Bruno De Luca Graziosi

Anton Krall wrote:

>Guys.
>
>What do you think about Dell hardware and Asterisk? Whos using it, comments,
>any special specs recommended or models?

 BRUNO DE LUCA GRAZIOSI
 Tel. +39 02 9350 4780 (102)

 FG&A Software
 20017 Rho - Via Puccini, 8

 E-Mail :
bdeluca at fgasoftware.com
 Internet:
http://www.fgasoftware.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Thank you