[Asterisk-Users] IAX over HTTP

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Fri Jul 22 06:39:49 MST 2005

Not that it need any additional 'push' against it, :-)..

My tests with IAX over OPENVPN (on port 443) are acceptable (they do
work just fine) for basic non-user-friendly purposes.

Examples, I get my voice mail at home sometimes via this tunnel (if wife
using primary landline.
I test my dialplan via firefly over this tunnel.
I called my family over FWD but really nothing to be used for anything
that really matter. Would not pass any "non-geek" acceptance test.