[Asterisk-Users] Stupid hold music

Jeremy Melanson jeremy at preferredtime.com
Fri Jul 22 06:08:11 MST 2005

On 22/07/2005 1:58 PM, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Does anyone have a collection of stupid hold music? Y'know, the sort of
> thing that would drive a person mad? Silly songs, repetative tunes etc?

My two (s)cents...

* Anything from "New Kids on The Block".

* Put the pop-hook guitar riff from the "Friends" theme on repeat.

* "The Happy Flowers" (http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/MrHCIHF/ ,
http://www.mp3.com/happy-flowers/artists/9826/summary.html ) have a song
called "Mom, I Gave the Cat Some Acid".

* If you can get the song from this flash animation converted to MP3,
then it might be good (bad):
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/spacepeople.html .

* Just do a web search for "Industrial Sound Collage". I'm sure you'll
find something appropriate.

* I have a "Barney-themed" sound collage I created that I might be
willing to share.

Hope this helps (hinders?) your business.

-----
Jeremy