[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk operator functions

laine.marko at porilainen.com laine.marko at porilainen.com
Fri Jul 22 03:43:01 MST 2005

Hey!
My asterisk is working properly so far with all automatic functions. Now I want
to direct incoming calls to operator, i mean some person who answers to the
incoming calls and redirect them to the person caller wants.
What I have so far searched from the voip-info.org and other sites, Ihave not
found any example configuration how to do it.
First i thought that I will implement this just using call parking,(operator
just put them in hold) and person who call is meant, just picks it up..
But is this really the only way or is there some nicer way to handle that?

Thank you in advance for your answers!