[Asterisk-Users] cat 5 'joiner'? (polycom 500 problem)

Steve Ringwald asric at asric.com
Thu Jul 21 16:26:22 MST 2005

What you are looking for is a cat5 coupler. Try searching with google,
or going to a local electronics store. They shouldn't cost more than
$5-10...

Here is an example:
http://www.la-cable.com/cat5_coupler.htm

As far as signal quality, they shouldn't affect it *that* much, but they
can introduce noise on a line versus a single cable of the desired length.

Steve