[Asterisk-Users] Re: Busy Extensions.

Jason Stewart jstewart at rtl.org
Thu Jul 21 13:33:31 MST 2005

On 21/07/05 15:22 -0400, Tim King wrote:
>    I seem to have almost everything working now. The only problem is all of
>    my extensions seem to be busy. I can call out, but not in. Can someone
>    point me to the settings in the extensions file that could cause this.

Hi Tim,

Nice to see a fellow Grand Rapidian on the list :)

It looks like you're using AMP, which makes the troubleshooting
process hard since we cannot ask you for your extensions.conf.

Check that the extension that you're dialling is set up correctly. If
you can dial out then this is probably the problem. What kind of
hardware are you using for FXO?

Jason Stewart