[Asterisk-Users] Busy Extensions.

Bates, Curtis Curtis.Bates at AGEDWARDS.com
Thu Jul 21 13:22:31 MST 2005

I am not familiar with your configuration, so I am assuming that they are SIP extensions.  If they are and you do a sip show peers, what is the status of the peers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim King [mailto:tim at compnetwork.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:23 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Busy Extensions.

I seem to have almost everything working now. The only problem is all of my extensions seem to be busy. I can call out, but not in. Can someone point me to the settings in the extensions file that could cause this.

Thanks in advance guys.

Tim King

Network Engineer

Computer & Network Solutions LLC

1331 Plainfield Ave

Grand Rapids MI  49505

Phone: 800-669-3290

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.