[Asterisk-Users] account code missing in csv cdr

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Thu Jul 21 10:31:45 MST 2005

My cdrs are missing accountcodes for incoming calls from other asterisk
servers..
I've seen a few people mentioning this on the list and the solution
seems to be setting up a dialplan for incoming calls from a particular
sip peer.. in my opinion this does not scale well at all and I am
looking for a solution to correct this problem.

example sip peer:

[asterisk_gw]
type=friend
accountcode=asteriskgw
host=x.x.x.x
restrictcid=no
fromdomain=voip.livewirenet.com
context=lwn
canreinvite=yes

Incoming calls from the peer lack an accountcode field.. a
NoOp(${ACCOUNTCODE}) is blank for calls coming from the above peer..
forcing an accountcode does indeed work with SetAccount() however, as I
stated, this does not scale.
I should also note that both incoming and outgoing calls involving the
peer (and many others) do not have an account code.. I am not concerned
with outgoing calls to the peer in this case.. just incoming from the peer..

I also saw in one list post that supposedly the accountcode entry in the
sip peer should not be relied upon.. but no detail or explanation was
given as to why that was..