[Asterisk-Users] a ne pas voir

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Thu Jul 21 10:29:06 MST 2005

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 10:41:57AM +0000, ali kia wrote:
> hi all
> i suggest to create a goup in hotmail in order to discuss any problem
> on line in msn i think it's more practical than e-mail group

Create one, and announce it in the proper channels, if you like.
Frankly, I see no reason why you shouldn't use the channel #asterisk on
Freenode. Consider using an IM software that handles both IRC and
msn-messanger (like gaim).

But before you do that, plese get a decent email software. The one you
use (webmail from lycos(?) ) does not create message IDs, and thus
decent threading for your messages is practically impossible.