[Asterisk-Users] Call queue advice

neil at clearip.co.uk neil at clearip.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 08:08:33 MST 2005

Hi all,

Looking for some advice as to how best to configure a call queue situation.
Basically wondering whether it can be achieved with a standard asterisk
based queue or not?

I have calls coming in to several different DDIs, these would in theory all
route to same call queue as its important that all calls are handled in the
order they are received.

However, I have now learnt that certain agents should not take certain
calls. Is there anyway that I can make these agents unavailable as far as
the queue is concerned for these specific DDIs?

Any help would be really appreciated.

One of the main reasons for wanting to keep using queues.conf is that I had
wanted to use agentlogin.

Cheers,

Neil