[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have experience with Asterisk under Solaris 10 X86?

Frank Tarczynski ftarz at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 21 04:47:14 MST 2005

I've built Asterisk from recent CVS sources on a Solaris 10 X86 box.  I
tweaked the makefile to get the build to run using gcc.  And most
recently ran into va_args problems with new code in asterisk/utils.c.

It seems to run OK and register with my VoIP provider, but I'm still
having trouble setting-up connections to my Sipura SPA-3000.

Does anyone have some experience under S10 X86?  Anything you can share?

Thanks,
Frank