[Asterisk-Users] /bin/sh: build_tools/make_version_h: not found

chris chris at fivestartel.com
Thu Jul 21 01:05:19 MST 2005

hi Tzafrir,

i was able to run make by removing ^M at the end of each line of each
script, i also checked all script file on the /asterisk folder and execute
dos2unix command on all script files, however when i run make i encountered
another problem.

gcc -pipe  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarat
ions -g  -Iinclude -I../include -Iinclude/solaris-compat -I/usr/local/ssl/in
clude -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6   -Wcast-align -DSOLARIS       -DBUSYD
ETECT_MARTIN     -fomit-frame-pointer    -c -o md5.o md5.c
md5.c: In function `byteReverse':
md5.c:47: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
md5.c: In function `MD5Update':
md5.c:98: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
md5.c:107: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
md5.c: In function `MD5Final':
md5.c:142: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
md5.c:153: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
md5.c:154: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
md5.c:156: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
gcc -pipe  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarat
ions -g  -Iinclude -I../include -Iinclude/solaris-compat -I/usr/local/ssl/in
clude -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6   -Wcast-align -DSOLARIS       -DBUSYD
ETECT_MARTIN     -fomit-frame-pointer    -c -o term.o term.c
In file included from include/asterisk/utils.h:26,
                 from term.c:32:
include/asterisk/strings.h:232: parse error before `va_list'
include/asterisk/strings.h:232: warning: function declaration isn't a
prototype
make: *** [term.o] Error 1
bash-2.05#

any ideas on how i can fix this?