[Asterisk-Users] Problem while configuring two TDM400P cards

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:33:34 MST 2005

Hi to all once again

Thanks for you help. I always get my problem solved from here.

What i did.

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot
cvs login
cvs checkout -r v1-0 zaptel libpri asterisk

and then compiled each of them

then on running

/etc/init.d/zaptel start

Both of cards are configured now and their LED's are on now. But the
problem is that I cannot

get asterisk work with my old files. I am getting the following errors in my

Asterisk-messages log file

Jul 21 11:55:10 WARNING[1607]: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/pbx_dundi.so:
undefined symbol: pbx_substitute_variables_varshead
Jul 21 11:55:10 WARNING[1607]: Loading module pbx_dundi.so failed!

Regards,
Mazhar