[Asterisk-Users] Scottsdale Arizona DID

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Wed Jul 20 21:15:49 MST 2005

Of course - If I wouldn't have had the issue in the first place, I
probably wouldn't have known about the service issues. Also, I didn't
come on here all upset trying to sling their name throught the mud.

Since I've had my issue though, I've heard others say similar things,
and that they will be happy to be rid of nufone when there is an
alternative.

I have no doubt that they can provide service - but it won't be to me,
or my customers. I have been in business for myself for many years and
pride myself on my relationship with my customers and vendors. I guess I
just don't understand that mentality, nor do I want to.

Thanks,
Tim