[Asterisk-Users] /bin/sh: build_tools/make_version_h: not found

chris chris at fivestartel.com
Wed Jul 20 20:29:25 MST 2005

hi bob,

i think i fixed it, i remove ^M on all script fle on the
asterisk/build_tools/ directory, this ^M was generated when i uploaded the
files from windows to solaris, however, i got this new error when i run make

bash-2.05# pwd
/usr/cvsroot/asterisk
bash-2.05# make
if cmp -s .cleancount .lastclean ; then echo ; else \
        make clean; cp -f .cleancount .lastclean;\
fi

build_tools/make_version_h > include/asterisk/version.h.tmp
if cmp -s include/asterisk/version.h.tmp include/asterisk/version.h ; then
echo; else \
        mv include/asterisk/version.h.tmp include/asterisk/version.h ; \
fi

rm -f include/asterisk/version.h.tmp
build_tools/mkdep -pipe  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmi
ssing-declarations -g  -Iinclude -I../include -Iinclude/solaris-compat -I/us
r/local/ssl/include -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6   -Wcast-align -DSOLARIS
       -DBUSYDETECT_MARTIN     -fomit-frame-pointer  acl.c aescrypt.c
aeskey.c aestab.c alaw.c app.c asterisk.c astmm.c autoservice.c callerid.c
cdr.c channel.c chanvars.c cli.c config.c config_old.c db.c devicestate.c
dlfcn.c dns.c dnsmgr.c dsp.c enum.c file.c frame.c fskmodem.c image.c
indications.c io.c jitterbuf.c loader.c logger.c manager.c md5.c muted.c
netsock.c pbx.c plc.c poll.c privacy.c rtp.c say.c sched.c slinfactory.c
srv.c strcompat.c tdd.c term.c translate.c ulaw.c utils.c
-^M: bad option(s)
make: *** [.depend] Error 1
bash-2.05#

i think this is the error,

-^M: bad option(s)

do you have any idea which script file was affected?

thnks.